REVISIONIST ENLIGHTEN DARK SPOT CORRECTOR is formulated with powerful Alpha Arbutin to attack deep-set dark spots while diminishing the formation of new discolorations while you sleep, for visibly more uniform skin tone and clarity.
Vitalucent Complex™ is a natural skin-lightening botanical blend that includes Bearberry Leaf Extract, Mulberry Leaf Extract, Licorice Root Extract, and Panax Ginseng Extract. These potent botanicals moisturize, nourish, and awaken skin cells while also providing anti-inflammatory properties and skin-brightening benefits. Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil promote cell turnover to renew skin with a smoother, more luminous appearance in the morning. The addition of Interrupter Complex supplies Vitamins and Amino Acids, to help nourish, protect, and prevent future dark spots.
- Formulated with natural skin-lightening extracts Vitamins and Amino Acids.
- Patented Phyto-Oligo complex (Vegetable extracts): helps bring out a brighter glow, as it delivers high moisture retention and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: improves skin's hydration by attracting and retaining up to 1,000 times its weight in water.
- Plant Stem Cell Culturing Technology: provides powerful antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects, which helps boost skin’s moisture levels and natural glow.
- Niacinamide: tightens pores and fades post-blemish marks.
- Ceramide 3: strengthens skin's natural barrier and promotes cell turnover to leave skin looking renewed.
- Paraben-free; sulfate-free; phthalate-free; silicone-free; fragrance-free, preservative free.
- For all skin types.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm completely addicted. Love this so much.
Ever since i've used Fairiche my skin feels clearer and healthier. Thank you!!!
All I can say is wow!
I finally got my dark spots to disappear!!!!! THANK YOU FAIRICHE!!!!
My wife loves these products. Amazing stuff!
Incredible - I love how easy I can apply Fairiche and I love the results!
on all order over $99
within 30 days of purchase
Made with Care
sustainably produced in Korea